Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
An “A+” rated property and casualty insurance carrier is seeking a Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. This person will be a core member of the executive leadership team. The role is designed for a nimble, strategic and forward-focused finance executive with experience combining high-caliber, dedicated financial leadership with proven business savvy and superior effectiveness. This is a retained search.
- Direct the organization's financial planning, financial reporting and accounting, treasury, investment management, internal audit, and actuarial efforts.
- Manage relationships with financial institutions, reinsurance brokers, auditors, the board of directors and the financial community.
- Play a key role in building relationships with ratings agencies and industry regulators.
- Serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource to the CEO and the senior leadership team.
- Offer the quality, meaningful business analysis and financial perspective necessary for corporate decisions and strategic planning.
- Assess the impact of key strategic transactional opportunities.
- 15+ years of accounting or finance experience; 10+ years of management experience in the insurance industry
- Thorough knowledge of NAIC statutory accounting and tax accounting; understanding of and/or experience in GAAP reporting (preferred)
- Experience interacting with a board of directors, audit and investment committees, and other board-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; Master of Business Administration with similar educational emphasis
- Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (preferred)
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CGeorgia
Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyHealth PlansMidwest
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Chief Underwriting OfficerUnderwritingP/CMid-Atlantic
Head of Global Financial Planning and AnalysisAccounting/FinanceP/CNew York