Senior Vice President of Claims
An “A” rated, physician-owned medical malpractice insurance company is seeking a Senior Vice President of Claims. This key leader will oversee the strategic direction of the claims department while providing guidance and encouraging collaboration. This is a retained search.
- Provide leadership for the strategic direction and performance of the claims operation.
- Collaborate with the legal department to develop national standards for coverage and appellate review.
- Work with the senior management team to develop best practice claims workflow processes, technology enhancements and continuous improvement for the claims organization.
- Oversee the development of litigation management on the organization’s highest exposure cases, cluster claims and claims against the company.
- Work with regional operating officers and claims vice presidents to ensure claims professionals consistently demonstrate appropriate technical expertise and expression of the organization’s mission and state values.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree (preferred)
- CPCU or RPLU designations (preferred)
- Expertise in physician claims litigation management
- 5+ years of executive level experience
Vice President of Underwriting Group Protection for National AccountsUnderwritingL/DGeorgia
Senior Vice President of OperationsOperationsP/CNortheast
Director of Alternative Risk ClaimsClaimsP/CNortheast
Chief Financial OfficerAccounting/FinanceP/CGeorgia
Senior Vice President of InsuranceUnderwritingHealth PlansNortheast