Chief Operating Officer
A leading medical professional liability carrier, concentrating on insurance for physicians; surgeons; dentists and medical facilities, is seeking a Chief Operating Officer. As the organization continues to grow and expand, this key leader will be instrumental in supporting the continuation of providing gold-standard customer service to healthcare providers and facilities. The successful executive will have accountability and responsibility for the organization’s underwriting, claims, information technology, marketing and risk management functions. This is a retained search.
- As a key member of the senior management team, lead the development and execution of the organization’s organic growth strategies and initiatives.
- Direct, administer and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals and objectives established by the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Continue transformation toward a results-oriented culture that is focused on data.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership for the insurance production functions of marketing, underwriting, risk management and claims in support of the broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Effectively lead and manage to ensure the mission and core values of the company are put into practice. Foster the continued development of an open and transparent culture focused on accountability and responsibility.
- 10+ years of successful, multi-functional leadership within a property and casualty insurer
- Knowledge of property and casualty commercial lines insurance products required; medical professional liability (preferred)
- Proven accountability for profitable results
- Strong financial acumen
- Board interaction experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required; continuing education, MBA or industry certification (strongly preferred)
Chief Financial OfficerCFOHealth PlansHybrid
Deputy Chief Information OfficerInformation TechnologyP/CPennsylvania
Vice President of IT Solutions DeliveryInformation TechnologyP/CFlorida
Vice President of ClaimsClaimsP/CMid-Atlantic
Account ManagerCustomer ServiceP/CConnecticut