Millions of Americans face financial hardship because of a serious health issue. That’s where our client comes in: they provide financial support to help people on their way to recovery. The concierge team will be made up of hard-working, helpful, humble individuals with high standards who are excited to roll up their sleeves and be part of building the company from the ground up.
The Concierge Representative has three key responsibilities, each associated to a key stakeholder (broker, employer customer and member). They come into play after the broker is onboarded, after the employer accepts the proposal, and before and after the member enrolls. This role can be located in Texas or New York, New York; there will be some work-from-home flexibility in New York and the role will be fully remote if located in Texas.
- Answer prospective member questions during open enrollment.
- Solve employer problems in regard to general product/platform and administrative and claims inquiries.
- Solve broker problems in regard to general product/platform inquiries.
- Solve member problems in regard to general product/platform and claims inquiries.
- 5+ years in group benefits, specifically with supplemental products experience (preferred)
- 5+ years front-line customer-facing roles
- Claims experience (preferred)
- Ability to handle enrollment and post-enrollment inquiries
- Analytical skills and tech-savviness
- Ability to work long hours
- Fluency in Spanish
- Life and health license (preferred) or willingness to obtain
+1 (312) 884-0432
Commercial Underwriting District ManagerUnderwritingP/CSouthwest
Product Tax Corporate CounselLegal/ComplianceL/DMid-Atlantic
Business Development and Market LeaderSales & MarketingP/CSouthwest
MG-ALFA Modeling ActuaryActuarialL/DIowa
Work at Home
Personal Lines Product Management LeaderProduct Management/DevelopmentP/CMichigan