Director of Accounting
A growth-oriented property and casualty insurer is seeking a Director of Accounting to join their dynamic organization. This technical leader will be responsible for statutory reporting for the company and all of its subsidiaries. The position will ultimately assume responsibility for general ledger, premium accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and investment accounting areas.
- Manage and contribute to the preparation of all statutory reporting for the holding company and subsidiaries.
- Oversee receipts and disbursement of funds.
- Maintain reinsurance, premium and investment accounting processes.
- Assist in the review and refinement of financial controls.
- Implement and maintain all accounting policies and procedures for the company and its subsidiaries.
- 5+ years of statutory accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Property and casualty background (preferred)
- CPA license (preferred)
- Ability to relocate
+1 (312) 884-0414
Vice President and Assistant ControllerAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Executive Vice President of StrategyAccounting/FinanceP/CMidwest
Vice President of Finance and AccountingAccounting/FinanceP/CNortheast
Senior Vice President of Mergers and AcquisitionsSales & MarketingP/CNortheast
Reinsurance Claims ExpertClaimsP/C