Senior Casualty Claims Representative
A leading property and casualty insurance carrier is seeking a Senior Casualty Claims Representative to join their growing team. This individual will handle higher exposure claims for the company arising from both auto and general liability lines of business.
- Review accord forms using claims processing and imaging systems.
- Review policy forms for coverage interpretation.
- Set reserves and monitor reserves at diary, raise or decrease reserves based on case circumstances, recommend and request reserves when above authority.
- Conduct thorough claims investigation, (or oversee cases which have been assigned to an independent) including making direct contact with insureds and claimants as applicable, review independents reports, undertaking additional investigation as necessary and identify any recovery most notably through reinsurance reporting.
- Assess liability based on investigation.
- Analyze damages claimed.
- Review and approve settlement amounts and expenses within authority level, request authority to settle/pay when necessary.
- 5+ years of claims handling experience
- Reside in New England
- Experience with Auto, BI and GL claims
- Full benefit package provided
- Work-at-home flexibility
+1 (312) 884-0485
Reinsurance Claims ExpertClaimsP/C
Associate Vice President of the Comprehensive Claims GroupClaimsP/CMaryland
Claims SpecialistClaimsL/DWork at Home
E-commerce Product ExpertProduct ManagementP/CWork at Home
Product AnalystProduct ManagementP/CWork at Home